FIRST EVER PROGRAMMES AND BADGE

 TO ALL FIRST PROGRAMME AND BADGE COLLECTORS. PLEASE HAVE A READ



Many of you will know me as Im the registrations and discipline officer of the Nottinghamshire Senior League, also was organiser of 14 groundhops in the past.

I used to be Programme Editor of Arnold Town, Dunkirk FC and Ripley Town back in the day, whilst most clubs programmes are fading out, several of the Nottinghamshire Senior League Clubs have asked if I would do their FIRST EVER PROGRAMME and several are asking for a badge to be done.

A couple of weeks ago, I produced AFC Parabellum's first ever programme which was a great success and on the 12th October I will be issuing BUYGLASS CO REINDEER FC FIRST EVER PROGRAMME v Greyfriars FC. Reindeer will also be doing a METAL BADGE.

On 2nd November, again I will be producing FCV GRACE DIEU FIRST EVER PROGRAMME when they face Dunkirk AFC

On the day, all programmes will be £2 each and badges £4(at Buyglass Co Reindeer, as FCV Grace Dieu arent having one done). so if coming to the match, please let me know and I will add you to the growing list so I am aware of how many programmes to print,as I dont want anyone to be disappointed. All money taken at both BUYGLASS CO REINDEER FC and FCV GRACE DIEU on the day will go to the club to help pay towards pitch hire and the referees etc.

ANY that cant make the matches but would like to purchase the programmes via post can do and that money WILL BE going to my CHARITY which is being split between Nottingham Motor Neurone Support Group and Autism Awareness support Shop.

If you would like ALL 3 programmes posting out and you arent on my list yet, it will be £6 for the programmes plus £2.50 for the envelope and stamps(postage) = £8.50p via the charity blog bank account, but I( will contact you in the last week in October for payment, if you want the Buyglass CO Reindeer badge as well just add £4 to the total.

To let me know if you are coming to a match and want a programme or badge saving for your arrival or the postage package, can you please email me on hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk

There are other Nottinghamshire Senior League Clubs that want a programme and badge doing but Ive told them Feb onwards, so I do have a mailing list, so if anyone wishes to be added on to that I can do that, so you are first to know(well second as I will be first lol)




No comments:

Post a Comment

THE SAINTS MAKE IT FIVE UNBEATEN

 Kernow Stone St Piran League: Division One West ST IVES TOWN FC 3 WEST CORNWALL FC 0 From our holiday base, St Ives Town FC is possibly one...