TO ALL PROGRAMME AND BADGE COLLECTORS

 TO ALL PROGRAMME AND BADGE COLLECTORS

Dear Programme and Badge Collectors


I have been asked by several Nottinghamshire Senior League clubs if I could their FIRST EVER Programme for them.

The games and dates are below if you would like to make a order via post or if reserve copies if coming along to any of the matches, please can you email me to let me know on hornby60uk@yahoo.co.uk

7/9/2024: AFC PARABELLUM v Nottingham Greens..AFC Parabellum will be producing a metal badge at £4 each, so again you can pre order those off me, again via my email.

12/10/2024: BUYGlass.co Reindeer v Greyfriers FC..BUYGLASS will also be producing a metal badge as well at £4 each

2/11/2024: FC Grace Dieu v AFC Dunkirk

The programmes at the games will be £2 each and those bought on the day at the match the money will go to the home clubs, 

ALL pre-ordered via post for the pack of 3 which cost £8.50 to cover the postage and the £6 will be going to my charity which this season has been MOTOR NEURONE DISEASE SUPPORT GROUP and also the new AUTISM COMMUNITY SHOP in Mansfield, which raises money to take out austisic children out on trips, they also help young adults who have just left school/college get in to work, not sweeping the floors or making tea. As many of you will know this is a charity closse to me as me and Hazel have a 20 year old son with autism, I think most of you have seen him grow up over the years.

If anyone wants just one of the programmes and wants to pre order via post, it will cost £3 for the programme and £1 to cover postage

At the moment, I dont want you to transfer any money in to my charity blog account but if you can let me know if you want the programme packs(via post) or if coming to the game(s) it gives me a good idea on how many to print. Also to pre order the AFC PARABELLUM AND BUYGLASS REINDEER BADGES, if you only collect badges and would like them via post they are £4 each plus £1 postage

Later in the season, other Notts Senior League clubs have asked me to put them a 1st ever programme together, but that will be Feb/March/April time

Kind Regards
Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE SAINTS MAKE IT FIVE UNBEATEN

 Kernow Stone St Piran League: Division One West ST IVES TOWN FC 3 WEST CORNWALL FC 0 From our holiday base, St Ives Town FC is possibly one...