BIG THANKS TO ALL AT TODAYS NSL CUP FINALS

 


EUROSOCCER CUP FINALS DAY AT DUNKIRK FC

Last Sunday I tested positive for covid and have had a rough week, with Hazel ringing 111 on Monday or Tuesday I cant remember what day it was, the ambulance came and checked me out and Id been having angina attacks though Id used my spray and taken aspiring and it had calmed down whilst they checked me out, so they said they didnt want to take me to Kings Mill Hospital whilst having covid.

Hazel retested me again on Friday and I am still postive, just hoping when she tests me next Tuesday that Im negative, as its my birthday next Friday and next Saturday im supposed to be having a family BBQ.

Hazel tested herself this morning and she was fine, so she went to the Finals to do the Charity Raflles at both the matches being held at Dunkirk FC.

She has come home and she raised £186.30p over the two games, so we would like to thank everyone who had bought raffle tickets over the two matches in aid of MND NOTTINGHAM SUPPORT GROUP, which takes the running total to £684.05p

We do have a charity match coming up when the NOTTINGHAMSHIRE SENIOR LEAGUE REP TEAM play AC WOLLATON(The Angels) Charity club on Saturday 15th June 2024 at ILKESTON TOWN FC, it would be superb to see as many folks come along and support this event..Entry is £4 cash for adults and under 16's free




No comments:

Post a Comment

THE SAINTS MAKE IT FIVE UNBEATEN

 Kernow Stone St Piran League: Division One West ST IVES TOWN FC 3 WEST CORNWALL FC 0 From our holiday base, St Ives Town FC is possibly one...